Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Calling For Photo's From Reunion

Hey Everyone,

This past Saturday at Boone Woods was a wonderful time spent catching up with the dwindling number of Pierce's. Why we wait for a annual picnic to see each other is beyond me. Still was loads of fun, doncha think?

Sooo, I thought it would be nice to post some pictures of that gathering, just for posterity. Unfortunately for me, I never got the chance to take my camera out of it's case. I was busy!! Didn't you all enjoy the hamburgers, h'dogs, metts, brats and shrimp? Plus I had the 3 little piglets with me, which required keeping an eagle eye on them most of the time.

If there is anyone who was in attendance and was able to use their camera, would you care to send those pictures for me or someone to post here? Or...drop me a line via email or facebook so that we can get more of us Pierces' posting on here. I think Dana Lynn still has administrator powers here.

Here's my email addy>>lynnis dot honaker@gmail dot com

I'll be waiting to hear from y'all.


Much love and kisses from my house to yours.

2 comments:

Michael Pierce said...

I have some pictures. You can e-mail me at michael.pierce@fuse.net.

K-Dubyah said...

Michael,

Cool! Since you've added a blogger profile, I can have Dana send you an invite to start posting to da family blog!

Can't wait to see the pics.