Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pierce family reunion - July 4

I hope there are Pierce family members reading this!!! I have booked the Shopville Park Shelter for July 4th for our family reunion. We will plan to meet after church around 1:00 pm. We will grill, so everybody bring something to go with it, and drinks to put in a tub of ice. My phone number is 606-274-4222 if you have questions.

Directions to my house is, driving south on I-75, take exit 62, Mt. Vernon exit. When you come off the exit continue to the right, which is 461. Go about 16 miles and 461 will dead end at hwy 80. Turn left, and go about 1/4 mile, and you will see the Shopville Elementry school on the left. Turn left in front of the school, and then turn immediately right. Go past the school, the new library, the church, over a little bridge, our house is the 3rd house on the right.

To get to the park, instead of turning left in front of the school, turn right. The park is immediately on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which Pierce family do you represent? I'm looking for a Pierce reunion (from years back) had Russells, Pierce's, Ketners. Don't remember other names. Ida Mae Pierce (father was Thomas) married Hezikiah Ketner. They are all gone but I;m trying to keep part of it alive. Please answer.........